It is rodeo time in Houston! In honor of this annual event, Christian's school held a "Go Western Day." Needless to say, our little guy had the gear to hit the trail like a true cowboy. The hat is his daddy's; a cousin of Daniel's gave it to him when he was younger. (Unfortunately, I never could get a picture of Christian with the hat on his head). Christian's boots are his Granny's. Yep, his Granny (and probably great uncle, as well) wore these boots __ years ago. (I have too much respect for my Mom to put a number here.) I was tickled with the label inside the boots...
The Official Boots of the Lone Ranger. How many 9-month old boys can say they have Lone Ranger boots.
Initially, Christian appeared hesitant to take steps in these boots. However, after discovering the wonderful noise they made on a hard surface, he truly began to strut his stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment