Monday, October 22, 2012

Big Brother

There is big news here at the Banes' household...Christian is going to be a big brother!  We are so excited about adding another little one to our crazy little home.  To be more accurate, we are excited with a twinge of apprehension.  We know that our joy will be doubled, as well as, many other things.

It was interesting because although we waited to tell Christian until after we received the first ultrasound confirmation, he was actually the first to know.  Approximately a week and a half before I even took a pregnancy test, Christian asked me if I had a baby in my tummy.  Daniel was standing there with me and we just stared at each other in shock.

Here is the picture I used to tell Daniel that we actually were expecting.  There are also some ultrasound pictures of Baby B.   



Proud Big Brother

 

Baby B - 8 weeks


Baby B - 10 weeks 2 days


2 comments:

Emily Fiore said...

So exciting!

Dee Dee said...

Congratulations from the Georgia Banes!!!! We are so excited for you, Danny and especially Christian :)