I have a friend that once told me she keeps a small notebook in her purse and around her house so whenever the kids say or do something that is memorable/adorable/hilarious, she can jot it down. I have the notebook but it never seems readily available when the moment occurs. However, I wanted to jot down two of the memorable quotes that had our family rolling.
1) "I got my scooter back!"
Christian was with me this summer when I bought him a Radio Flyer scooter. It was in my trunk for the longest time so he saw it whenever the trunk was opened. He did not understand why he could not ride it. On Christmas morning, "[He] got his scooter back!"
2) "Is Uncle Fish a guest?"
My Dad overheard this question and thought it was such a smart question. He did not understand the motive behind the question. We have had to develop a rule in our household that states, "We keep our pants on if guests are present." Therefore, Christian was really asking if he could take his pants off and run around in his underwear. (They say it is a boy-thing.)
You never know what will come out of a two-year-old's mouth!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment