Sunday, September 5, 2010
Creative Juices
At the beginning of the summer, I was determined not to allow the extreme temperatures deter us from enjoying our summer. However, as the summer progressed, our definition of fun had to be redefined. Previously, it involved “any activity done outside.” And although we made it a point to spend at least some time outdoors, usually in the mornings or early evenings, I had to utilize all of the creative juices I could muster to come up with new activities every couple of days.
Art has been an avenue we have used to allow both of us to expend our creative juices. Christian loves to scribble away with his crayons and markers. The other day, I brought out the paint and was reminded how quickly a BIG mess can ensue. Our son definitely takes his creativity to a new level by becoming the art :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment