Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Road Trip
Call me insane...early tomorrow morning I am going to embark on a trek across Texas with a 9 week old baby. Thankfully I will not have to make the trip by myself; my mother-in-law has agreed to come along. I am excited because Christian will finally get to meet his uncle and his great grandmother (who will be 96 years old in November).
Some wonderful friends of ours are hosting a "Sip and See." I had never heard of this but think it is a wonderful idea for a baby shower. I am just hoping that Christian cooperates :) However, as so many of my friends have reassured me time and time again, "Do not fret over a little fussing...we have all been there."
So, wish us luck in our travels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, you are insane! Actually it's probably much easier to take a road trip when they are infants than when they are a little older. Have fun!
We missed you in church yesterday! Glad you are home safe!
Post a Comment