This past weekend, we were again blown away by their generosity. However, what made things even more special, was the presence of both my family and Daniel's family, high school and college friends, and colleagues from previous jobs. Such blessings :)
and Grandma Fisher...I did not know that my Aunt
Mary was coming to the shower. It was such a lovely
surprise!!
every now and then :)
made a valance, bumper pads, and a crib skirt. As you can
tell, she is truly talented. I am so proud to have these things.
She even added the brand I created for Daniel a number of
years ago to some of the horses.
Artwork from another couple of talented ladies...
Christi and Melissa make the most AMAZING cakes!
Not only do they look fabulous, but they are also delicious.
I was so tickled with the peanut cake in honor of Peanut.
No comments:
Post a Comment