Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cowboy Kickoff

Last weekend the Gaas side of Daniel's family threw me and Peanut the most wonderful cowboy shower ever!! They truly outdid themselves. From the cowboy themed balloons to a chuckwagon vegetable arrangement, from a cowboy hat perfect for a new mom to the delectable goodies...they thought of everything. Jaimie, Nessa, Cat, Kelly, Chrystie, and Janet...thank you again and again. You all are the greatest!

The Hostesses

Grandma Banes and Great-Grandma Banes

A quilt my mother made

Not a great picture of me but Janet made Peanut this wonderful cowboy quilt.

Some of the yummy treats.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a fun shower! They went all out and did an awesome job! Thanks for posting the pics...I haven't seen most of them since Kevin and Janet's wedding! Give them our love! See you next weekend!

P.S. Is there a name yet?!? :-) Just kidding. I got that question pretty much everyday, so I thought I would pass it along to you! :-)