Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Musings...

The holidays have come and gone. We had a wonderful time with my parents back in my home town. The weather even cooperated for Daniel (it is usually way too cold for him in the Panhandle.) It was great to catch up with family and friends.
Well, I am officially "showing." I didn't really "pop" until about 21 weeks. Now, there is no denying it. How do I know this? I am starting to get the belly rubs. Most people are considerate enough to ask if it is okay (and if you are friends, yes it is definitely okay). Several occasions, however, have been rather odd. I even had a patient at work tell me to come over to her hospital bed so she could feel my tummy. (Needless to say I did not.)
Daniel is busy painting the baby's room blue. He has done a wonderful job putting up decorative railings and painting. (I am so thankful I married such a handyman.) People are asking if we have a theme. Yes, we have decided Peanut will have a cowboy motif. My mom is making the bumper-pads, valance, and even a small quilt using cowboy, bandanna, denim, and plaid fabrics.
I have attached just a few pictures from Christmas. I know it is a little late, but better late than never :)
Blessings.
Some of the wonderful gifts for Peanut.
Max all dressed up.

No comments: