Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a...

If someone had told me last year how I would be spending my birthday this year, I would have laughed in disbelief. Today, Daniel and I went for the BIG ultrasound and found out that I am a little farther along that previously estimated. I am 19 weeks - almost halfway!!
The big news (besides that all the limbs and major organs are present) is that we are going to have a baby boy! He is a squirmy little one at that. It was so funny watching the kind woman trying to get a picture of him. He would wiggle into position, she would get ready to click to take his picture, and he would move. She got so frustrated. He did cooperate long enough to for us to know whether to register for pink or blue things. Thanks little man :)
For so long, we have called our little one "Peanut." Now that we can call him our little boy is absolutely amazing. We are truly blessed. I pray that he will grow to be a strong man, a wise man, and a man after God's own heart.
Here is one of the pictures. It is not one of the latest 3-D ones; however, we think the pictures are mighty fine.

No comments: