I have two wonderful men at my house, a fabulous husband and an awesome son. I had to work on Saturday morning so my men were on a mission to find a Mother's Day gift. Christian had it in his mind that I needed a Ring Pop; therefore, he and my husband went from store to store until they found one. (It is one of those things that you see all the time until you need/want one.) Not only did I get a pink Ring Pop, but it also lit up. Christian was so proud! The look on his face when he gave it to me made my heart swell. (Of course, he could have been eager for me to open my gift because he had a matching blue ring.) Nevertheless, I LOVED my gift!!
On Saturday night, Chick-Fil-A was hosting a Mother and Son Date Knight. They converted part of their restaurant to a castle, complete with a jester, knights, and maidens. It truly was a special time. We happened to make our reservations at the same time as our great friends, which made it even more delightful. By the end of the night, our boys were knighted, our tummies were full, and our hearts were rich with love for our young men.
1 comment:
Awww..so sweet! Daniel told us about going to find the ring pop. :)
Post a Comment