Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A day in the life of our Peanut...

I cannot believe that next week our little son will be four months. It has definitely been an adventure. Here is just a sample of our daily routine.
Daily Walk
Now that it is starting to get a bit cooler in the mornings(or maybe it is just my wishful thinking), we have started going for a morning walk. I think it is good for all of us, including Max. This morning, we were truly a sight...I forgot the paci. Christian started screaming half way into the walk and there was nothing I could do to soothe him but hold him. So, I am pushing the stroller that Max is attached to and holding Christian. Our neighbor gave us a quizzical look as he passed us.
Tummy Time
Christian is getting better with this activity. I was trying to be creative this day. He usually lets me know if I have pushed the limits too far. Story Time
His Grandma gave him this book. It is too cute.
Smiles
As every mother knows, you will do absolutely anything for one of these smiles. It melts my heart every time.

Ready, Set...Waiting for Go

Being almost 4 months, we are preparing ourselves for food and high chair time. Hopefully at this next doctor's visit we will get the green light. Christian seems to like sitting at the table. He is definitely starting to show interest in food. Bath Time and Winding Down After a long day of playing, bath time is a must. He thinks it is especially fun to splash Mommy with his kicks. Sometimes it is difficult to wind this little boy down. We try though.

Night-Night

Sleeping with Daddy...dreaming of the adventures tomorrow holds.

We love you Little Man!

No comments: