Christian Loyd Banes
Arrived May 15
8 pounds, 7 ounces
21 inches
Christian Loyd has arrived!!! I went to the doctor's office Wednesday (May 13th) for my weekly check-up. He told me there were no changes and told me that I would see him next week. Well, Christian had a different idea.
Thursday I got home from work and had some back pain...I thought my son was just getting into position. The pain was bearable and didn't seem to have any regularity to it, so I really didn't think much of it. Daniel and I watched some TV when he got home and I tried to find a comfortable position.
Before bed, Daniel asked me how I was doing; it still just seemed like just back pain so I told him to go ahead and go to bed. I stayed up, however. As the night progressed, the back pain intensified. At 2:30 I woke Daniel up in tears. He announced we were going to the hospital. We flew to the hospital in record time, arriving at 3:00 AM. By 4:01, Christian had made his appearance into this world. He is truly a blessing, a gift from God.

1 comment:
He is precious! Love his name...Christian is Jack's middle name! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment